How to add a new Page in WordPress
What are Pages?
In WordPress, you can write either posts or pages. When you’re writing a regular blog entry, you write a post. Posts automatically appear in reverse chronological order on your blog’s home page. Pages, on the other hand, are for static content such as “About Me,” “Contact Me,” etc.
- Login to the Admin Console at www.domainname.com/wp-admin
- Write a page by going to Pages > Add New.
- Add a Title
- Add the body of the page
- Click the Publish button to publish your page or the Submit For Reviewbutton if your posts need to authorised.
How to change a Page address
The address of the page will be set automatically based on the title you enter. If you want to change this you can do the following:
- Go to Pages > Edit.
- Click Edit under the name of your page.
- See the permalink under the title, and click the Edit link to change it.